We are looking for a Sales Operations Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing multiple areas, including customer ordering, warehousing, logistics, ERP/CRM tools and reporting. This position requires balancing the needs of our E-comm and wholesale channels. You will roll up your sleeves to work directly with multiple teams across the company in a fast-changing environment on many problems.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Using ERP/CRM platforms, manage wholesale customer profiles and orders, performing all duties from order through payment
- Support sales teams by analyzing market expansion strategies, uncovering opportunities through research, pipeline analysis and program results
- Work with Customer Support to address fulfillment issues and ensure satisfaction
- Build and oversee trade spend tools, working with accounting and sales teams to achieve proper tracking, reconciliation and ROI analysis
- Own all Ops and Sales data, build and track KPIs, reporting weekly
- Establish S&Op framework (reporting, agenda and cadence) and lead meetings
- Build demand models and coordinate across Production and Sales teams to ensure proper inventory at all times
- Manage inventory for all finished goods across multiple warehouse locations, achieving 100% fill rates while balancing inventory levels for cost efficiency
- Manage relationships with 3PL and distributor fulfillment buyers
- Analyze data to identify inefficiencies and opportunities, build improvement strategies in areas such as 3PL cost reduction, shipping efficiency and sales spend ROI
- 5+ years of experience in an operational capacity (Sales and/or Ops)
- Understanding of sales, warehousing, logistics and distribution processes
- Experience evaluating, implementing and managing CRM, ERP and other tools
- Expert with MS Office (Excel and Docs) and Google Suite
- Ability to work under-pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple work streams
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport across multiple parties
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for our mission
- Must love dogs!
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.