Wild Earth is a hyper growth D2C pet food company. We are disrupting the pet food industry and are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join us! In this role you will create engaging designs for the brand, social channels, and our product line. You will turn business objectives into original creative work that is on brand and drives results.
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the product marketing team and our external design agency in a self-directed, independent and proactive matter.
You will provide in-house creative work on new design development as well as evolving existing projects.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design, pets and have an eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced company, we’d love to meet you!
- Work collaboratively with in-house teams as well as out-of-house partners on concept and design ideas
- Manage projects from design to final production in adherence to Wild Earth’s branding standards
- Understand the basics of digital design and execute digital projects including email, banners, web and social content
- Responsible for thoroughly reviewing and proofing all work before publishing or before sending to printer
- You have an outstanding portfolio to show us
- Excellent design/layout and production skills using standard graphics software programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong conceptual skills
- You are a nerd for typography
- You understand web and interaction design and have basic UX/UI experience
- Proven exceptional attention to detail and visual problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BFA / BA in graphic design or related field preferred
- Must love dogs!!! :)
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.