For our small but powerful marketing team, we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager with an analytical mindset and a creative heart.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be working within the marketing team to acquire new customers primarily to our subscription dog food service through paid media and email.
In this role, you will need a strong emphasis on testing and optimization to systematically improve performance across all channels. If you get excited about analyzing large data sets to understand growth opportunities and can't get enough testing and refining of digital campaigns, we want to hear from you!
This is a junior role with a lot of personal growth opportunities and reports directly to the CMO.
- Plan, create, and execute purchase and retention campaigns via email (Klaviyo) and paid marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads).
- Own our email marketing strategy and full email lifecycle.
- Plan, create, and execute paid media customer acquisition strategies.
- Write and test compelling ad copy and work with the content team on ad creatives.
- Analyze PPC campaign performance and improve/optimize existing campaigns based on ROAS, CAC, LTV.
- Create concepts for ad specific landing pages for conversion optimization.
- Optimize conversion on Amazon channel properties (Product Listings, Brand page, Ads).
- Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of paid acquisition experience with success metrics to show
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and email marketing automation platforms (i.e. Klaviyo, Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) and reporting (i.e. Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc) programs.
- Must have a passion for our mission to reduce animal suffering and environmental destruction through making better pet food.
- Must love dogs!