We are looking for an Inventory & Fulfillment Lead to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for managing multiple areas, including customer ordering, inventory management, logistics, CRM/ERP tools and reporting. This position requires balancing the needs of multiple channels across the organization. You will roll up your sleeves to work directly with different teams in a fast-changing environment.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Manage customer profiles and orders, performing all duties from order through shipment
- Work with 3PL partners (warehouse and shipping) to ensure quality and efficiency
- Work with Customer Support to address fulfillment issues and ensure satisfaction
- Manage inventory for finished goods across 3PL locations, achieving 100% fill rates while balancing inventory levels for cost efficiency
- Track KPIs around Ops and Sales, reporting weekly
- Collaborate with Product team on timing of production runs
- Work with team to identify inefficiencies and opportunities, building improvement strategies in areas such as 3PL cost reduction, shipping efficiency and sales ROI
- 3+ years of experience in an operational capacity (Sales and/or Ops)
- Analytical mindset that enjoys digging into details and process
- Understanding of sales, warehousing, logistics and/or distribution processes
- Experience working with CRM, ERP and/or similar tools
- Expert with MS Office (Excel and Docs) and Google Suite
- Ability to work under-pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple work streams
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport across multiple parties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for our mission
- Must love dogs!
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.