As the Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be a jack-of-all-trades, working within the marketing team to acquire new customers primarily to our subscription dog food service through email, paid media, and content channels. You will also oversee and optimize our Amazon sales channel. In this role you will need a strong emphasis on testing and optimization to systematically improve performance across all channels. If you love dogs (and all animals), get excited about analyzing large data sets to understand growth marketing opportunities and can't get enough of testing and refining digital campaigns until you hit the sweet spot for customer acquisition, this role is for you!
- Plan, create, and execute customer acquisition strategies, organic and paid, across search, social, and content partnerships.
- Plan, create, and execute customer engagement and conversion optimization on our ecommerce site and Amazon.
- Plan, create, and execute retention and repurchase campaigns via email and remarketing via search and social.
- Oversee and manage all ecommerce and online merchandising on WildEarth.com and Amazon.
- Write compelling ad copy and work with the design team on ad creatives (photography, videos, infographics, etc).
- Analyze PPC campaign performance and improve/optimize existing campaigns based on ROAS, CAC, LTV.
- Create lead generation and engagement campaigns to maximize each visit to our site.
- Create ad specific landing pages for conversion optimization.
- Work with the development team to optimize conversion our site.
- Optimize conversion on Amazon channel properties (Product Listings, Brand page, Ads).
- Manage budgets for each channel, campaign.
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 3+ years of organic and paid acquisition experience with killer success metrics to show for
- Proven experience on consumer packaged goods within the pet food, food and beverage, or supplement categories.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Shopify, email marketing automation platforms (i.e. Klaviyo, Mailchimp), and Amazon Seller Central.
- Knowledge of analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) and reporting (i.e. Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, etc) programs.
- Experience with photoshop and ability to create short videos is an advantage.
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- organic & paid acquisition: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules