We are looking for a Field Sales Manager to join our growing sales team. As a leader, you will be responsible for driving revenue through the sourcing of new customers locally, regionally and nationally. You will roll up your sleeves to work directly with the team and our customers in a fast changing environment on many problems.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Execute the sales strategy in conjunction with the VP of Sales, working closely with retailers and distributors
- Present products and gains retail placement. This can include table top presentations, trade events, coordinating ambassadors and other field related activities
- Define and implement account launch plans, including promotional activities, to drive trial and meet both retailer and company expectations
- Act as relationship manager with key customers, distributors and business partners
- Coordinate activities with internal teams to increase awareness and sell-through
- Create the framework and execute on the construction of an Ambassador program
- 5+ years of experience in CPG industry within the pet food, food or beverage categories
- Understanding of the sales, retail and distribution process and dynamics
- Ability to work under-pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple work streams
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, customers and retailers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert with Google Suite and MS Office (Excel, Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to travel, often on short notice
- Passion for our mission of making better pet food
- Must love dogs!
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Berkeley, CA 94710 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday