Wild Earth is a hyper growth D2C pet food company. We are disrupting the pet food industry and are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join us! In addition to day-to-day administrative support, this person will help with facilities-related tasks and other special projects. We are a startup and this role involves wearing many hats.
We are looking for someone who LOVES organization (think Marie Kondo) and a go-getter who can juggle multiple tasks while "going with the flow" of exciting startup life. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to be resourceful and build relationships across the larger organization.
- Partner with the Chief of Staff on various projects/tasks
- Manage the CEO’s inbox and schedule
- Greet visitors, vendors, and associates
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Provide miscellaneous clerical assistance to various departments as needed
- Order and stock office supplies
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- General cleaning of common office space (kitchen, conference room, etc)
- Manage trash, compost & recycling pickup
- 1-2 years of recent experience providing direct administrative support
- Mission motivated (we are a vegan company)
- Calendar management and expense report management experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong travel coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Strong work ethic
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications
- Must love dogs :)
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.