The candidate should be reliable, highly-motivated and exceptionally innovative biotechnologists who will work with the rest of the team on development of new stem cell resources. The successful candidates will be familiar with induced pluripotent stem cell culture and differentiation as well as tissue engineering.
VitroLabs offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
- The primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, all aspects of cell culture, including media and buffer preparation, culture maintenance from thawing through freezing stocks of cells, and work with both primary and stem cell lines.
- Preparation of cells to meet pilot-scale production goals, with an emphasis on development of and adherence to detailed SOPs and batch records.
- Interact with colleagues to report cell culture metrics and outcomes by performing basic calculations and data analysis.
- Maintain and update laboratory notebooks, SOPs, and batch records.
- Maintain and update inventory of laboratory supplies.
- Perform general maintenance in the laboratory.
- Sterile preparation of laboratory glassware, tools, and reagents.
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies.
- Applicant must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule to meet production demands including early mornings, late evenings, and some weekends.
- The successful candidate must have a BS in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or a related field. MS is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of cell culture experience,. 1-2 years of industry experience preferred.
- Must have superior organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately, and be able to adjust rapidly to shifting priorities and variable workloads.
- Must be able to communicate well in oral/written format and must possess adequate computer skills for word processing and data management.
- Must have an appreciation for industrial product development and be highly team-oriented.
- Authorized to work in US.
We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and challenging, impactful work. Come and join our rapidly growing team, work with smart and dedicated people and help develop cutting edge technologies that will have a lasting impact on the world.