The researcher will be responsible for taking part in scientific breakthroughs in the R&D process, developing cell culture and differentiation methods for stem cells and other cells, handling diversified responsibilities in the R&D facility located in Rehovot, Israel. The position will require providing regular input to the program prioritization process and participation in key strategic development processes ensuring that the r&d meets the business objectives.
- Ph.D. in biology, bioengineering, biotechnology, biochemistry or other related fields.
- 5+ years of industry experience in stem cell biology, cell culture, specifically of mammalian and/or avian cells.
- Experience in differentiation processes of stem cells – preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in collaborating and influencing cross-functionally.
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, and a strong desire to innovate.