As we continue to grow we are seeking to hire a Research Associate for our Down Stream Processing team.
- Understand the operation and function of available laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Execute experiments based on established protocols or procedures with limited explanation and supervision
- Maintain accurate and complete records consistent with company policy and legal requirements
- Help facilitate projects through adherence to established project or company timelines.
- Contribute to lab equipment maintenance and safety to help create a safe, effective and efficient working environment
- Anticipate and recognize potential problems with laboratory supplies and equipment and takes action to prevent and solve problems
- Keep up with SOP training and compliance responsibilities
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Microbiology with 0-4 years experience
- A foundation of basic scientific, engineering, and analytical principles obtained through academic training and/or experience
- Possesses good organizational, communication, analytical, computer, and technical writing skills
- High degree of personal accountability with the ability to work independently and deliver results within project specific timelines
- Self-motivated, passionate about your work, and enthusiastic about contributing to building a positive team spirit