As we continue to grow, we seek an experienced Recruiter who will help us build a talented team of scientists and business professionals.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a start-up environment, have an innate sense of how to attract and hire the most qualified people, and care deeply about bringing in the best individuals that will create a great company culture and team.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition best practices and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, scientific hiring managers and People Partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, sourcing, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This role will work across R&D and business hiring. Candidates who have worked in scientific, biotech, and start-up environments preferred.
- Work independently to identify to manage the recruiting process from beginning to end (job creation to candidate close).
- Partner with people operations team and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Develop and update job descriptions and qualifications.
- Screen resumes, candidates and manage the entire recruiting cycle.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to attract and source the highest quality candidates.
- Network with industry related professional groups to build and maintain a pipeline of competitive talent.
- Partner with staffing agencies and executive recruiters for temporary and permanent specialized roles.
- Coordinate interview schedules and arrange travel and accommodations for candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback throughout the recruiting process and update internal database.
- Analyze and manage recruiting metrics and headcount with the people, operations, finance, and leadership teams.
- Provide the best recruiting experience, both internally and externally.
- Conduct and verify reference checks.
- Manage the job offer process, including negotiation and administration.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers.
- Keep up with trends and all federal/state laws and regulations and work with hiring teams to ensure compliance.
- Manage current candidate activity in the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System.
- Expand, promote and utilize the Employee Referral Program to source top talent.
- Involvement with campus recruiting including, on-campus recruiting, career fairs and other events.
- Provide interview and ATS training to hiring managers and employees.
- Support the wider People team with other projects as needed.
- 5+ years prior Recruiting experience, preferably in the Biotech space.
- Experience working with an ATS - Greenhouse experience advantageous.
- Familiar with Employee Referral Programs and utilizing them to the fullest.
- Strong attention to detail and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work without supervision with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization and organization skills.
- Technical Skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Exemplary relationship building skills and be a trusted recruiting partner.
- Ability to handle confidential information and be a trusted confidant.