As we continue to grow we are seeking to hire a driven MBA intern to join our team for the summer.
We are a growing biotech startup seeking an outstanding business strategy professional to join us for a summer 2019 internship. In this role, you will work alongside our leadership team on key projects that will have direct and lasting impact on our business. You will join us during a truly transformational period for the organization and experience all of the excitement, challenges, and opportunities that are a part of this stage of growth.
Expect to apply your business acumen in a unique environment where your team is comprised of scientists, creatives, and business professionals. Your skills will be valued and applied to real-life business challenges and have a direct effect on our future.
This summer, you will work alongside a fellow finance and engineering professional to form an agile and expert team, working together to tackle and drive exciting and complex projects.
- Working closely with leadership team, developing new market strategy
- Creating new product adjacencies assessment, COGs analysis, and go-to-market plan
- Undertaking projects with autonomy while engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and present interim and final conclusions to executive team
- Business focused MBA student with graduation date between December 2019 and August 2020
- 3+ years of Business Strategy experience from a top global consulting firm or equivalent preferred
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups and teams
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization and effective time management.
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrating good judgment and problem-solving ability
- A natural leader. Your track record shows numerous occasions of bringing people together, formally or informally, to accomplish something you’re passionate about
- Tendency to ‘geek’ out a little when it comes to science!