The Senior Research Associate will provide critical technical support within the Cell Line Development team as this group to establishes the highest quality cell stocks on a continuous basis. Internal motivation Personal leadership, attention to detail, a deep technical knowledge of genetic, molecular, or cellular biology, and a passion for working “hands-on” at the bench in a research and development setting are fundamental requisites for this role.
- Participation in experimental design for multiple, related projects
- Efficient execution of assays
- Design of Experiments.
- Routine, simultaneous culture of multiple cell types.
- Transfection of cell populations.
- Scientific literature review and technological diligence.
- Operation of standard molecular biology assays.
- Data acquisition, and analysis, and reporting of results to team leadership.
- Participation in written grant proposals and intellectual property development.
- PhD in genetics, molecular biology, cell biology or related field.
- Able to manage parallel lines of experimentation.
- Comfortable working in an aseptic environment for extended periods of time.
- Excellent skills in organized data collection and presentation.
- Ability to recognize and communicate value-added opportunities to provide conceptual
- and technical support.
- Willingness and to work as part of a team and provide critical support.
- A track record of scientific, technical, and project management excellence.