As our research technician you will work with our patented animal cell lines and provide support to our team of scientists.
The role of research technician is hands-on, lab based and you will be at the forefront of this new emerging field. You will work together with our iPSC, scaling and engineering experts and you will be responsible for the routine cell culture, cell-based analysis experiments and quality control.
As research technician you will help to execute experiments aimed at improving our production process. In addition to the routine cell culture, you will perform differentiation experiments in a 3D environment, test our cells for optimal scaffold characteristics, and analyse physiological properties of the engineered tissue. You will be an essential element to our team of experts, providing support in all fronts, in an exciting multidisciplinary field.
You have excellent communication skills, strong experiment design, planning, execution capabilities, and enjoy working in a small highly motivated team.
- HBO or Master in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field, with 5+ years work experience, preferably in industry
- Substantial experience developing, growing, maintaining and differentiating iPS cells is an absolute must
- Knows molecular and cellular techniques such as FACS, qPCR, Fluorescent Microscopy
- Experience with 3D cell culture of muscle and fat tissue
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our employee stock option plan
- A dynamic work environment in a new exciting field using cutting edge technologies, working with the leaders in the field
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
The closing date for this vacancy is the 4th of October 2019.