As our team of scientists is expected to grow to 10 by the end of the year, we need someone to run our labs. You will work closely with the science team and the Head Scientist on making sure the lab is run smoothly, the atmosphere is good and everybody can focus on their respective expertise.
You will spend your time on a diverse set of activities such as setting up new cell and molecular biology methods, writing and implementing standard operating procedures, procurement and maintenance of laboratory equipment and consumables. You will support the team by executing experiments ranging from culturing cells to media development and tissue engineering. You have a love for the lab, are focused on getting things done and a source of energy the team can thrive on.
- HLO, MLO or Master in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field.
- >5 years of experience in R&D laboratory management (in a team of 10+ scientists)
- Experience in cell and molecular biology assay development
- Experience culturing iPSCs
- Affinity with quality control is a strong plus
- A competitive salary and participation in our employee stock option plan
- A dynamic work environment with ample growth opportunities
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development