As our iPSC scientist you will work with our patented animal cell lines, that are specially made to perform optimally for cell-based-meat production.
The role of iPSC scientist is hands-on, lab based and you will be at the forefront of this new emerging field. Together with our scaling and engineering experts you will develop a semi-automated tissue engineering production line, focused on delivering our demo production facility.
As iPSC scientist you will design, execute and plan experiments, aimed at making our production process more cost efficient. For example, you will develop specialized procedures for iPSC culturing and differentiation, define optimal scaffold characteristics for our cells, and support in tissue culture development.
You have excellent communication skills, strong experiment design, planning, execution capabilities, and enjoy working in a small highly motivated team.
- Master or PhD, Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field
- Substantial experience developing, growing, maintaining and differentiating iPS cells is an absolute must
- Molecular and cellular techniques such as cloning, PCR, RT-PCR, immunohistochemistry and western blot
- 3D tissue engineering, culture media development and/or scaffold development are a plus
- A competitive salary
- Participation in our employee stock option plan
- A dynamic work environment in a new exciting field using cutting edge technologies, working with the leaders in the field
- A caring culture with strong emphasis on team performance and personal development