As the Workplace Coordinator, you will oversee the day-to-day logistics of JUST, ensuring the office, building, and its employees are operating seamlessly in a safe and efficient manner. You’ll partner with the Facilities team to proactively plan and address the future needs of the building and office, finding creative and fiscally-minded solutions.
- Oversee internal operations and day-to-day office and building logistics
- Act as point person for office requests and respond to service ticket requests in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate and manage maintenance issues, installations and refurbishments, supplies and other needs
- Coordinate external vendor relationships who work with us onsite and provide services such as janitorial, security, caterings, office supplies, etc.
- Partner with the facilities team to work cross-functionally and act proactively to ensure the office and building are running smoothly
- Support the Sr. Facilities Manager in coordinating other ad-hoc projects such as safety prevention and emergency response programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years in an office coordinator/or facilities coordinator role, start-up, food service/or manufacturing environments a plus!
- Extremely resourceful and fiscally thoughtful
- Excellent time management skills and desire to wear multiple hats
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of safety and awareness programs preferred
- Ability to pass a standard background check
Additional Information and Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full-time position. While there will be standard days and hours of work, the positions requires overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.