JUST is seeking a creative problem solver, a quick study, with a passion for timeless design and the ability to create the necessary elements to help the Just brand achieve its next evolution.
From brainstorming to implementation, you will work with talented members from each team to plan, concept and design ideas across multiple platforms. You are a strong conceptual thinker who will be expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process. You are a free-thinker and always ready to dive into anything! With a healthy design background in print as well as a foundation in interactive, you will have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of the senior team in developing marketing strategies across all platforms. You are a natural leader full of great ideas and will roll up your sleeves to see them through to the finish.
- Collaborate with product managers, fellow designers, and company leaders to drive to the heart of a complex problem space and articulate clear requirements
- Synthesize business, technology, and user needs and envision smart, holistic design solutions
- Produce thoughtful, highly usable designs that embody the Just brand
- Channel the feelings, thoughts and impressions of the consumer and be the voice for Just brand’s overall usability experience.
- A great visual eye and be able to represent the Just brand within product teams
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions
- Ability to manage and lead junior designers, from project conception to completion, including feedback, art direction and time management.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating concepts and execution for both print and web
- Intimate understanding of design principles (information hierarchy, typography, composition, color) with examples of great, usable design solutions with those principles.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years corporate and/or agency experience
- An effective diplomat with strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of many talented individuals
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- Ability to conceptualize innovative design solutions based on business goals and user needs
- Ability to assess technology constraints and opportunities, and adjust design approaches accordingly
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines