As a member of the Customer Experience Team you will play a pivotal role in maintaining a best-in-class customer support presence for JUST by responding to customer care emails and calls in a timely, white-glove manner. You’ll use your creativity and go-getter personality to ensure consumers are brand-loyal and continually excited about JUST products and our mission.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service via our customer care email and phone line in a timely, friendly, and helpful manner, emulating our JUST brand
- Lead day-to-day customer care activities including triage methodology, prioritization of inbound messages, response rates and response time of outbound 1:1 messages and quality control
- Think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience and deliver on the company’s core mission
- Partner with the Customer Experience Team in automating our customer response and inquiries processes; maximize efficiency and minimize response time while maintaining ‘white glove’ level service
- Relay issues to appropriate departments and ensure that all inquiries are addressed in a quick and thorough manner
- Assist the Communications Team with ad-hoc projects as needed
You’re customer obsessed and people oriented – you excel at conflict resolution and love providing solutions to consumer needs and inquiries
Education & Experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2-5 years of customer service, support/or client-focused experience, consumer goods and industries with high brand awareness preferred
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills, integrity, and respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, visitors, consumers, employees)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills – always trying to improve process and performance and finding creative ways to generally do things better!
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and the ability to work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
Additional Information & Requirements
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
JUST participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.