At Geltor we design award-winning ingredients for the world's biggest consumer product companies. We are seeking an expert in computational protein design. The successful candidate will help plan and lead the design of functional protein products.
What you'll do:
- Understand and critically review existing protein product biochemical and structural data
- Analyze and develop mechanistic models of functional structural proteins
- Develop technologies for and perform the computational design of proteins
- Participate in the development of novel design methodologies including automation and scale-up of Geltor's protein design platform
What we're looking for:
- PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, structural biology, computational biology, or related field.
- Excellent proficiency with molecular modeling and design packages, such as Rosetta, and visible track record in computational protein design.
- Proven experience in structural protein design is highly desirable.
- Experience with computer programming or scripting (C/C++, Python) is highly desirable.
- Willing to work in a high-performance environment, able to work autonomously and possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.