At Geltor we design award-winning ingredients for the world's biggest consumer product companies. Geltor is looking for a SALES ASSOCIATE to join our Commercial team in San Leandro, CA.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of the sales team at a leader in the fast-growing biodesign industry. Geltor’s sustainable ingredient technologies powered millions of consumer products in 2019, and you’ll play a key role in scaling our positive impact globally. In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of Geltor’s customers, markets, technology and competition. You will support several areas including Sales, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations. The Commercial team will count on you to bring new customers onto the Geltor platform.
- Responsible for portfolio product sales in the disruptor segment of Geltor’s cosmetics and personal care business, from lead generation to close, with an emphasis on bringing new partners onto the Geltor platform.
- Represent Geltor ensure that our quality standards are met and maintained
- Lead by example, champion Geltor, and uphold company values
- Support the development and deployment of elegant and accurate Sales and Marketing materials and continuously improve them
- Planning and coordination of virtual and live sales events, including setting up meetings, coordinating samples, and other essential materials
- Develop and manage Geltor’s CRM and business analytics tools
- Provide timely responses to purchase orders, information and technical requests from customers
- Drive the timely completion and delivery of customer-specific on-boarding documentation including product, technology, manufacturing, quality, safety, regulatory, and certifications
- Work with Director of Sales on customer business reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years work experience in a sales role
- Background in the life sciences or chemical engineering a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, compelling presentation skills, and the ability to comfortably discuss technical concepts with a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational skills and an exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to complete high-quality projects amidst tight timelines and competing deadlines
- A positive, open, and intellectually curious team player who embraces the challenges and excitement of an entrepreneurial business
- Able to travel internationally and domestically approximately 10% of time
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to Geltor’s mission