The Director of Business is responsible for a variety of strategic and operational workflows. You must be a motivated, resilient, and adaptable individual capable of data-driven strategic-level thought and day-to-day operations management across teams. The Director of Business reports to the CEO and will work directly with R&D team leads, manager of operations, director of policy, and several external counterparties.
- Build and manage financial models and forecasting tools to support short/long-term R&D, commercialization, operational, and other strategic initiatives.
- Assist CEO/Co-founders with the day-to-day operation of the business and support investor engagement.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects/stakeholders, and maintain an organized project list including leading strategic business projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, excellent communications, PowerPoint, Excel and accounting skills.
- BS/BA required (MBA preferred)
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate strategy, or business operations (startup preferred)
- Experience with CPG, food & beverage, and/or manufacturing industry desired
- Strong analytical ability, including the ability to gather, analyze and evaluate information and to translate concepts into financial/operational models.