Are you an experienced self-starter with a strong business skill set and an ‘always be closing’ mindset? Do you have an interest in the future of food, and a broad understanding of technical details? Then we are looking for you!
As the Strategic Program Manager for Clara Foods™, you will focus primarily on influencing and driving our leadership and R&D teams in our go-to-market efforts for our first product launch and defining our high-level strategy over the next several years. This will be a unique opportunity to be a part of a transformative change in the global food system.
Reports to: CEO
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s product pipeline and intellectual property projects
- Develop detailed strategic project plans and manage accordingly
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the company and strategic business objectives, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities across the company
- Partnering with the leadership team as they project manage toward certain milestones
- Defining the company’s go-to-market plan as it moves to launch its first product
- Conducting financial analyses on unit economics and other aspects of the business
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market
- Map out various strategic alternatives and recommend approach
- Create presentations, dashboards and supporting material to communicate strategic objectives
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Develop trusted and fluid partnerships with stakeholders
- Proactively work with and develop and foster relationships with other team members to develop a greater understanding of the business and complexities of initiatives
- BA in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field. Consulting experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a business setting. Experience in the food and beverage space or biotech would be a bonus.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects at a time, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with financial modeling and market analysis.
- Intellectually curious, self-starter with high EQ, willingness and initiative to take on and solve complex problems.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and professional communication skills.
- Comfortable working within a small, collaborative and creative team.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary (domestic and international).
What Clara can offer:
- Generous benefits package; medical, dental, vision, 401k, commuter benefits, free parking, HSA, FSA, life insurance, and more
- Unlimited paid time off and 10 paid company holidays per year
- 24/7 Remote IT Service provided
- Free gym and yoga classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, local coffees, and teas
- Weekly happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings