Under active supervision,
• You will participate in the application development of the protein through product development process including new idea generation, prototype development and product optimization.
• You will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as assist with documentation, ingredient validation and inventory management.
• You may assist with production start-up across a diverse portfolio of product categories.
Duration of Internship: 3 to 6 months
Depending on candidate’s availability, they can choose to work between 20 to 40 hours per week.
• Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Agriculture or related degree.
• Ability to contribute in a fast paced, research-oriented environment and a high appetite for learning.
• A penchant to work in a lab setting with an understanding of basic lab safety protocol is desirable.
• Operate with moderate supervision and have meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience with literature research and design of experiments is desirable.
• Intermediate knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and working with Google Drive is required.
• Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Be legally authorized to work in United States without the need for work visa sponsorship
What we can offer:
• Ample opportunities to apply analytical and product development skills in the food industry.
• An engaging and fulfilling way to use science to make an impact in shaping Clara’s breakthrough product offerings
• Program, learning objectives and duration customized to the candidate’s expertise and learning goals.
• Opportunity to conduct cutting edge research in a great team environment.
• Free parking, gym and yoga onsite
• Unlimited coffee, snacks, weekly social events!
• Reasonable stipend
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.