Candidates should be highly motivated and must be interested in stem cell culture. The successful candidates will join a small team where everybody’s contribution is equally important.
Qualifications & experience:
- BS/BA in Biology, Biotechnology, Animal Biology, Bioengineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience working in a life science laboratory environment
- Works effectively and communicates well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments in an organized and diligent manner
- Knowledge of day to day laboratory operations
- Must be proactive and show initiative
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Sense of humor
- Experience with tracking inventory and shipping/receiving
- Hands-on experience with cell culture
- Experience with media preparation
- Keep supplies stocked and organized
- Prepare growth media and cell culture solutions
- Perform common lab duties as assigned
If you are not a local applicant, please consider that we cannot provide relocation assistance or reimbursement for relocation costs.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, and willing and able to work a flexible work schedule to meet production demands that may include early mornings, late evenings, and some weekends.
BlueNalu will offer compensation packages and stock options that are commensurate with the candidate’s experience and potential.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)