We are seeking a Finance and Administration Manager that will perform a broad variety of tasks in both Finance (including accounting, purchasing and receiving, inventory management, new hire onboarding, and vendor management), and Administration (including serving as an executive assistant and receptionist, and providing support to a variety of ongoing marketing and administrative functions).
The position will report directly to the CEO and support the entire BlueNalu team, with oversight and guidance from the company’s controller.This individual will also play a significant role with BlueNalu’s planned expansion and move to a new location for its offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but quickly growing company where everybody’s contribution is equally important.Candidates should be highly motivated, organized, proactive, and able to balance multiple projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated QuickBooks online expertise or equivalent accounting software experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately, and adjust rapidly to shifting priorities and variable workloads.
- Manage day to day accounts payable operations.
- Provide accounting support and reconciliation for all supplies ordered and received
- Follow internal control procedures for 3-way matching of purchase order, packing slip and invoice.
- Manage bill payment process including vendor management and setup.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires and perform payroll tasks for hourly employees
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Coordinate communications including taking inbound corporate phone calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients as first point of contact.
- Assemble financial data for controller or executives as needed.
- Manage administrative processes of the company including coordinating visitors and meetings, scheduling conference calls, maintaining calendars, organizing travel arrangements; and other misc. duties that may be needed.
- Provide leadership in coordinating the company’s move to a new location during the coming months.
We are seeking candidates that are from the San Diego area. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US, and willing and able to work a flexible work schedule. BlueNalu will offer compensation packages and stock options that are commensurate with the candidate’s experience and potential.